[Kmymoney] Re: Comdirect changed datastream - can't see payees etc

Harald.Schoengart at t-online.de Harald.Schoengart at t-online.de
Wed Dec 1 08:55:27 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm  not sure but suspecting, that this is not only a problem with the
mentioned bank.
There is a very similar problem with the ING-DIBA.

My account has been actualized correctly (i.e. showing the payee and, if
available the category), since some days those informations are not
shown any more.

A few days ago was offered a programm-actualization of KMM, might there
be any correlation?

Where is the screw to turn?
By the way: Using Hibiscus everything still works fine.

Regards from Hamburg
Harald

My System: Mandriva 2010.1, KDE 4.4.3, KMM 4.5.1