[Kmymoney] Re: Payees & new transaction

Felipe Castillo fcastillousfq at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:31:06 CET 2010

I completely agree that it may not be desirable to other people, that's why
I'm not asking to change the way it is, just to add another option, so
people that think like me and find the current way not so desirable can opt
for another option :)
But then again, if I'm minority, then I don't mind having to adapt to the
current way.