[Kmymoney] kmymoney on KDE SC 4.5? Or: how to build the kmm_kbanking4 plugin?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Aug 20 07:48:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Thursday 19 August 2010 23:12:49 Jörg von Frantzius wrote:

> Thanks for your quick answer.
>
> Unfortunately, after installing those headers, removing any kmymoney
>  related packages (kmm_kbanking4 in particular) and rebuilding, I still get
>  the same crash when trying to use HBCI. The kmm_kbanking4 seems to have
>  got successfully built, by the way.
>
> Do you per chance know of anybody using kmymoney with kmm_kbanking4 on KDE
> SC 4.5?

Well, sort of, because I don't know what kmm_kbanking4 is / includes, who
built it and what it is based on.

I access three different banks using HBCI w/o problems. Just make sure to use
matching AqBanking versions. The AqBanking version has to be >= 4.2.4 and <=
4.99.8. Anything else will not work.

When you run cmake, you should see something like the following:

-- checking for module 'gwenhywfar>=3.10.1'
--   found gwenhywfar, version 3.99.10beta
-- checking for modules 'aqbanking>=4.2.4;aqbanking<=4.99.9'
--   found aqbanking, version 4.99.8beta
--   found aqbanking, version 4.99.8beta

(don't get confused by the 4.99.9 above - this is due to a cmake problem which
actually does < 4.99.9 instead of <= 4.99.9) and later on

-------- KMyMoney 4.5.0-svn1165436 --------

Configure results (user options):
OFX plugin:                              yes

KBanking plugin:                         yes

iCalendar export plugin:                 yes

Configure results (developer options):
Qt-Designer library support:             yes

Generate developer documentation:        no

Build unit tests:                        yes

Generate API documentation w/ Doxygen:   yes

Build type: RelWithDebInfo

In this case, the KBanking plugin will be build.

Which versions of AqBanking/Gwenhywfar do you use? I have here (on my
development environment):

  thb at localhost:~> aqbanking-config --vstring
  4.99.8
  thb at localhost:~> gwenhywfar-config --vstring
  3.99.10

and on a different system (my production environment):

  thb at dollo:~> aqbanking-config --vstring
  4.2.4
  thb at dollo:~> gwenhywfar-config --vstring
  3.11.3

and I think those are the two extremes of supported versions.

Hope that helps to get you started.

Linux - Life is too short for reboots