[Kmymoney] kmymoney on KDE SC 4.5? Or: how to build the kmm_kbanking4 plugin?

Jörg von Frantzius jfrantzius at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 19 23:12:49 CEST 2010

Thanks for your quick answer.

Unfortunately, after installing those headers, removing any kmymoney related
packages (kmm_kbanking4 in particular) and rebuilding, I still get the same
crash when trying to use HBCI. The kmm_kbanking4 seems to have got
successfully built, by the way.

Do you per chance know of anybody using kmymoney with kmm_kbanking4 on KDE
SC 4.5?

Regards,
Jörg