Compiling Master Branch

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 15 17:54:31 BST 2024

Note in the output:
-- The following features have been enabled:
  * LibOFX, Enables OFX import, export, and Direct Connect using LibOFX
library.

So, I suspect your problem lies other than with libofx.

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

What command had you typed? Configuring is usually done by cmake, so I
don't know why  it looks like make is complaining.

If this is part of some more complete build system, is it possible that
cmake is being told to use ninja, but the build system is trying to use
make?  Look at the cmake line, and there should be a parameter to tell
it whether to prepare for ninja or make.