Compiling Master Branch

Brendan Coupe 3 at Coupe7.com
Wed May 15 17:41:48 BST 2024

It stopped soon after that message:

Build type: RelWithDebInfo
-- The following REQUIRED packages have not been found:

-- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:
  * libofx (required version >= 7.0.0)

-- The following features have been enabled:
  * Encryption, Allows to store your financial data using strong GPG
encryption.
  * Doxygen, Generate API documentation with Doxygen (for devs only).
  * Address book, Allows fetching payee information from KDE PIM system.
  * Holidays, Allows fetching holidays from KDE PIM system.
  * Forecast view, Adds possibility to calculate forecasts.
  * Reports view, Adds possibility to display chart and table reports.
  * Budget view, Adds possibility to plan a budget.
  * Online job outbox view, Adds outbox for sending online jobs.
  * SQL Storage, Allows storing your financial data in SQL database.
  * LibOFX, Enables OFX import, export, and Direct Connect using LibOFX
library.
  * SQLCipher, Allows encrypting your SQLite3 database.
  * KBanking, Interface for the following online banking protocols:
HBCI, EBICS, OFX Direct Connect, Paypal
  * Woob, Online banking interface using Woob.
  * iCalendar, iCalendar integration.

-- The following features have been disabled:
  * SQL Tracer, It traces the SQL queries to the console.
  * IBAN/BIC data, Adds predefined IBAN/BIC numbers to KMyMoney (note:
doesn't work yet).
  * Cost center support, Adds support for cost centers (for devs only).
  * Warnings as errors, Enforces all warnings to be reported as errors.
  * Model test, Generate modeltest code (for devs only).
  * QtDesigner, Qt-Designer library support (for devs only).

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

**
*Brendan Coupe*
*3 at Coupe7.com*