Broken windows builds

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 20 00:20:21 BST 2023

On 2023.05.16 11:28, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> it seems that time again, that the windows builds are broken due to
> some change in the craft and/or ci pipeline area. I have no idea what
> might have caused it, but we had no relevant code changes when this
> started to happen.
>
> I don't know who could work on these windows build problems and get
> in touch with people who make changes to the windows build environment
> to get this up and running again. I don't even have a system where
> I could test the packages.
>
> Any volunteers? Otherwise I'd say we have to remove the Windows
> build of the KDE ci binary factory from our list to avoid confusion.
> Not sure about the state of the alternatives provided by Ralf.
>
> Ideas? Tasks? Solutions?
>
> --
>
> Regards
>
> Thomas Baumgart
Might this also be related to the recent multiple reports of KMM
crashing on startup on Windows?  I finally got a Win10 VM running, and
the key line in the output seems to be "Could not find
QtWebEngineProcess.exe".  However, looking at the snapshots page linked
from our Downloads page, all of them seem to say "No snapshots
available yet."  Are these all related, or are there multiple
problems?  My limited understanding of the windows builds doesn't help
any.