Broken windows builds

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue May 16 16:28:08 BST 2023

Hi all,

it seems that time again, that the windows builds are broken due to
some change in the craft and/or ci pipeline area. I have no idea what
might have caused it, but we had no relevant code changes when this
started to happen.

I don't know who could work on these windows build problems and get
in touch with people who make changes to the windows build environment
to get this up and running again. I don't even have a system where
I could test the packages.

Any volunteers? Otherwise I'd say we have to remove the Windows
build of the KDE ci binary factory from our list to avoid confusion.
Not sure about the state of the alternatives provided by Ralf.

Ideas? Tasks? Solutions?

'Either toss the Windows out of your computer,
 or toss your computer out the window!' -- Richard Stallman