Using KMyMoney on a device other than my Kubuntu desktop

Footer footer at gmail.com
Thu May 18 15:13:23 BST 2023

Greetings,

I'm a long time KMyMoney user, some 17+ years!  I've loved this program
since the day I discovered and installed it, and for that, I give the
KMyMoney team a HUGE Thank You!!

I am recently retired and traveling more now, so I am away from my desktop
and looking for options to use KMyMoney while away from home.  The devices
I currently own in addition to my desktop:

Pixel 7 Pro
Chromebook running ChromeOS
JingPad (pretty much just a paperweight at this point)
Contemplating purchase of the new Pixel Tablet

Is it possible to install KMyMoney on any of these devices or is there some
other way I should explore for keeping my finances up-to-date on the go?  I
am not opposed to purchasing another portable device (tablet or laptop) if
I could get this solution to work.  KDE Slimbook perhaps??

Apologies in advance if this topic is covered elsewhere, I have only just
started researching it and haven't found any solutions yet.

Thanks!
Terry
footer at gmail.com
Current Desktop specs:
KMyMoney Version 5.0.8
Kubuntu 20.04.6 LTS (Focal Fossa) Linux 5.15.0
KDE Plasma 5.18.8