Master Branch Status

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Nov 14 12:25:18 GMT 2022

On Samstag, 12. November 2022 16:48:15 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

> On 11/12/22 09:27, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
> > [snip ...]
>
> > We may do a first alpha release towards the end of the year. I am currently
> > very busy at work and don't have very much time to work on the project.
> > Having a few more people who run it would certainly help to identify the
> > areas that still need some love.
>
> What's the best way to report these issues?  I've put some in Issue 61
> in invent.kde.org and sent some to the mailing list.  Do we want to
> broaden that issue to track all bugs in master, or keep that to Ledger
> related issues and open a separate issue for other bugs?

My preference would be to use separate issues for areas, e.g. ledger, home page
(which we both already have) and others. Not sure what we can do if someone
adds a b.k.o entry that rather fits an issue on invent. Maybe close it on b.k.o
and keep a reference to it in the issue.

Technology is a constant battle between engineers producing bigger and
more idiot-proof systems and nature producing bigger and better idiots.
So far, nature won the battle most of the times!