Master Branch Status

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 14 21:57:31 GMT 2022

On 2022.11.14 07:25, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
> On Samstag, 12. November 2022 16:48:15 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel
> wrote:
> > On 11/12/22 09:27, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
> > > [snip ...]
> >
>> What's the best way to report these issues?  I've put some in Issue
>> 61 in invent.kde.org and sent some to the mailing list.  Do we want
>> to broaden that issue to track all bugs in master, or keep that to
>> Ledger related issues and open a separate issue for other bugs?
>
> My preference would be to use separate issues for areas, e.g. ledger,
> home page (which we both already have) and others. Not sure what we
> can do if someone adds a b.k.o entry that rather fits an issue on
> invent. Maybe close it on b.k.o and keep a reference to it in the
> issue.

I know of issue 61 for ledger issues.  Issues 16 and 18 (New home
screen and New Welcome Page) are more about how things should look that
tracking issues with what has already been implemented in master.  So,
I don't see any issue for other areas of master development, although I
agree that would be a good way to handle this.  Should I start by
creating a new issue "New issues with master branch"  which can be for
anything that doesn't fit other issues, and then create new issues of
specific areas that have more than one item in the general issue?