Master Branch Status

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Nov 13 15:52:17 GMT 2022

On Samstag, 12. November 2022 16:48:15 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

> On 11/12/22 09:27, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
> > [snip ...]
>
> > We may do a first alpha release towards the end of the year. I am currently
> > very busy at work and don't have very much time to work on the project.
> > Having a few more people who run it would certainly help to identify the
> > areas that still need some love.
>
> What's the best way to report these issues?  I've put some in Issue 61
> in invent.kde.org and sent some to the mailing list.  Do we want to
> broaden that issue to track all bugs in master, or keep that to Ledger
> related issues and open a separate issue for other bugs?

I think it does not make sense to put them all into issue #61. That should
stay for ledger related issues.

Looking at other projects (e.g. Kate) I see that they also use the issues
on invent to coordinate development efforts and discussions and also group
multiple things for one are into on issue (https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kate/-/issues/78)

If users open bugs on bko we can close them and leave a link to the issue
where we keep track of it.

Does that make sense? Any other thoughts?

When Apple constructs a car, will it have Windows?