MergeRequest and AppImage Build

Alexander Maret-Huskinson alex at maret.de
Sun Feb 21 09:04:30 GMT 2021

Hey Dawid,

On 20.02.21 18:26, Dawid Wrobel wrote:
> I am working ([[1-5]) on bringing the required missing KMM
> dependencies to vcpkg. My end goal is to use that to build AppImage,
> Windows and macOS packages.
> Maybe it would be worth spending your effort in further advancing
> that? The advantage, apart from many others, is that once accepted
> upstream, the community maintains them.
>
> [1] https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/issues/23
> [2] https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg/pull/13467
> [3] https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg/pull/13469
> [4] https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg/pull/14242
> [5] https://invent.kde.org/wrobelda/vcpkg

I had a brief look at vcpkg and have a couple of questions:

I saw your JSON manifest in the draft-PR. Would these be all the
dependencies we need to build, or are these the available ports only?

Do you have an updated CMakeLists.txt already, where you tried to
integrate vcpkg into the KMyMoney build chain?

I guess our integration would somehow look like it is described on this
page: https://vcpkg.readthedocs.io/en/latest/specifications/manifests/

Or how do you envision this?

All the Best
Alex