MergeRequest and AppImage Build

Alexander Maret-Huskinson alex at maret.de
Sat Feb 20 17:38:56 GMT 2021

Hey Dawid,

On 20.02.21 18:26, Dawid Wrobel wrote:
> I am working ([[1-5]) on bringing the required missing KMM
> dependencies to vcpkg. My end goal is to use that to build AppImage,
> Windows and macOS packages.
> Maybe it would be worth spending your effort in further advancing
> that? The advantage, apart from many others, is that once accepted
> upstream, the community maintains them.
>
> [1] https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/issues/23
> [2] https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg/pull/13467
> [3] https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg/pull/13469
> [4] https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg/pull/14242
> [5] https://invent.kde.org/wrobelda/vcpkg

Well, I know nothing about vcpkg, but I'll look into it and see if I can
help here.

My original goal was to "quickly" build a docker image to build the
AppImg, so I can look into an issue. This rabbit hole is getting deeper
by the minute

I will read up on these links of yours and come back to you.

All the Best
Alex