appimages still failing

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Dec 30 13:39:46 GMT 2021

On Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2021 09:58:55 CET Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

[...]

> What I will do next:
>
> 4) Take the results of 2) and try them locally (which is OK) and then somehow
>    get it to the CI craft build (the fix is in git only as of this time, so
>    there is a bit of work ahead)

I added the fix to the KDE repo and ran the build. It now fails in a different location
(which apparently worked before). I already sent feedback to the author. Let's see if
he can make head and tail out of it.

> 5) continue with 3)

Got a basic system (with compiled Qt and libs ready as docker image). Keep going.

> 6) do more work on KMyMoney (Multi-Currency-Input and Cusomizable tab order for input fields)

Progressing. Had to do a bit of house-hold work on the side.

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men
trying to find easier ways to do something. -- Robert Heinlein