new (inconsistent) OFX import problem (no clientuid)

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 2 19:34:36 GMT 2020

The change is that now KMM does not include the CLIENTUID in the ofx
request, which is absolutely required by Chase.  That error message is
simply a side effect of how Chase handles the request. Don't bother
checking the secure message center, no message will ever be created.
What I don't understand is how the change Thomas made to how cmake finds
libofx still allows libofx to be found, but messes up an #include in the
test program to check for the CLIENTUID code within libofx.  It can't
find /libofx/libofx.h (when it should be looking for libofx/libofx.h
without the leading slash) but the assumption is just that you have a
version of libofx without the needed code.  That change was made only a
few days ago, so it only affects versions built since then, and since
the overall build still succeeds, the problem will only be noticed by
folks using ofx to fetch from institutions that absolutely require the
clientuid, such as Chase.