new (inconsistent) OFX import problem (no clientuid)

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Mar 2 19:51:46 GMT 2020

Hi,

On Montag, 2. März 2020 20:34:36 CET Jack wrote:

> The change is that now KMM does not include the CLIENTUID in the ofx
> request, which is absolutely required by Chase.  That error message is
> simply a side effect of how Chase handles the request. Don't bother
> checking the secure message center, no message will ever be created.
> What I don't understand is how the change Thomas made to how cmake finds
> libofx still allows libofx to be found, but messes up an #include in the
> test program to check for the CLIENTUID code within libofx.  It can't
> find /libofx/libofx.h (when it should be looking for libofx/libofx.h
> without the leading slash) but the assumption is just that you have a
> version of libofx without the needed code.  That change was made only a
> few days ago, so it only affects versions built since then, and since
> the overall build still succeeds, the problem will only be noticed by
> folks using ofx to fetch from institutions that absolutely require the
> clientuid, such as Chase.

It should actually look for /usr/include/libofx/libofx.h or where ever the
package installed the headers. The change had the side effect that the
directory name is now stored in a different variable (LIBOFX_INCLUDEDIR
instead of LIBOFX_INCLUDE_DIR before). I just fixed it in the 5.0 branch
and will do so in master in a minute.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thomas

When PRIVACY Is Outlawed...