new (inconsistent) OFX import problem (no clientuid)

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Mon Mar 2 18:44:32 GMT 2020

I was going to say that I have been downloading a Chase credit card
successfully for a while without any issues. I just tried it this
morning and it no longer works.

I'm running Fedora 31 and compiled from the master branch in the last
couple of days. libofx is version 0.9.13-3.fc31.

This is the error messages that I received:

Unable to import '/tmp/kmymoney.xxxxxx' using the OFX importer plugin.
The plugin returned the following error:

SONRS: Unknown code (Code 15510): The description of this code is
unknown to libOfx (Please verify your identity within the next 7 days.
Using your desktop computer, go to your bank�s website and visit the
Secure Message Center for instructions.)

CCSTMTTRNRS: Signon invalid (Code 15500): The user cannot signon
because he or she entered an invalid user ID or password.

I switched back to a version of KMM that I compiled in 2020.02.19 and
I don't have a problem downloading from Chase. it appears something
may have changed in KMM in the past couple of weeks to cause this
issue.

----
Brendan Coupe