Cross compiled snapshots

ralf.habacker at freenet.de ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Apr 17 18:00:30 BST 2020

yes,I just tried 4.8. df183b507 (https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/rhabacker:/branches:/windows:/mingw:/win32:/kmymoney/openSUSE_Leap_15.1/noarch/mingw32-kmymoney-portable-4.8.df183b507-lp151.61.2.noarch.rpm) and 5.0.d09482fbf. Both can load an encrypted file out of the box, but only 4.8 can save an encrypted file.
5.0.x also does not have the encryption page in the settings dialog.

> I've been working on that,
> and it seems the main thing which needs to be added is pinentry. I
> made a first pass at a blueprint, which does work, but probably needs
> to be tuned by someone who understands craft better than I do.
Sorry, I cannot help with craft, I'm building kmymoney for Windows on obs, which is linux based.

> However, with that installed, and manually configuring and starting
> gpg-agent, KMyMoney will properly save and open encrypted files. What
> I have not figured out yet is how to be sure that gpg-agent will start
> automatically when needed, although I have not spent much time on that
> yet.
gpg-agent is started out of the box with the tested snapshots.

Ralf