Cross compiled snapshots

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Apr 23 10:56:47 BST 2020

Am 17.04.20 um 19:00 schrieb ralf.habacker at freenet.de:

> yes,I just tried 4.8.df183b507
> <https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/rhabacker:/branches:/windows:/mingw:/win32:/kmymoney/openSUSE_Leap_15.1/noarch/mingw32-kmymoney-portable-4.8.df183b507-lp151.61.2.noarch.rpm>
> and 5.0.d09482fbf. Both can load an encrypted file out of the box, but
> only 4.8 can save an encrypted file.
>
> 5.0.x also does not have the encryption page in the settings dialog.
same issue with cross compiled 5.0.6.

>  > I've been working on that,
>  > and it seems the main thing which needs to be added is pinentry. I
>  > made a first pass at a blueprint, which does work, but probably needs
>  > to be tuned by someone who understands craft better than I do.
> Sorry, I cannot help with craft, I'm building kmymoney for Windows on
 > obs, which is linux based.

s/Sorry/I'm sorry/g

You need to talk to Hannah von Reth and/or Kevin Funk, which are
supporting msvc single package builds.

>  > However, with that installed, and manually configuring and starting
>  > gpg-agent, KMyMoney will properly save and open encrypted files. What
>  > I have not figured out yet is how to be sure that gpg-agent will start
>  > automatically when needed, although I have not spent much time on that
>  > yet.
>
> gpg-agent is started out of the box with the tested snapshots.

The appended files contains list of packages, which are used to build
kmymoney4 and kmymoney5 portable packages and setup installer and may
help here to find the reason(s).

The packages mentioned in the files could be found here:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:rhabacker:branches:windows:mingw:win32

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:rhabacker:branches:windows:mingw:win32:kmymoney

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:rhabacker:branches:windows:mingw:win32:kmymoney5

Here are obs project package for 64 bit architecture:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:rhabacker:branches:windows:mingw:win64

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:rhabacker:branches:windows:mingw:win64:kmymoney

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:rhabacker:branches:windows:mingw:win64:kmymoney5

They may include useful or required patches.

Ralf