KMyMoney Compile..3rdparty directory

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 19:52:28 BST 2019

All,

I reinstalled kmm 5.0.3 from fedora's repo.

AQBanking is there as is ofximporter.

My AQBanking set up is still there, I guess the config file was never
deleted.

Anyways, I attempted to map the account to my credit card companies.

With Amex, the same thing happens. The dialog comes back but it does
not list the account numbers. I did what Thomas suggested and enabled
logging of OFX transactions. I reviewed the log and see that both
accounts come back in the payload. Both have the account number there.
I do noticed that the number is random and the last 5 characters are
the last 5 of my CC. Here is an example of one of them.

            <ACCTINFO>
                <CCACCTINFO>
                    <CCACCTFROM>
                        <ACCTID>sssssssssssssss|#####
                            <CYCLECUT.INDICATOR>false
                                <PURGE.INDICATOR>false
                                    <INTL.INDICATOR>false
                    </CCACCTFROM>
                    <SUPTXDL>Y
                        <XFERSRC>N
                            <XFERDEST>N
                                <SVCSTATUS>ACTIVE
                </CCACCTINFO>
            </ACCTINFO>

So the data comes back from Amex. For some reason it is not presented
in the dialog box. Weird.

JV