KMyMoney Compile..3rdparty directory

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Oct 18 18:53:17 BST 2019

Jack,

Thanks you for that tip. I had given up hope.

I eventually got Error #2000 with a link that did not work.

When you first try to add access to an external program it gives you
10 minutes to set it up. First try failed. I added a UUID, it still
seemed to fail. When I went back to the Manage Access page on the Citi
site it was waiting for me to approve Quicken 2018 (which is the
version I set when mapping). I have no idea if a UUID is required.

Now it works.

This is the account that has been driving me crazy with matching.
Thomas added the KMyMoney Hash option just for my manual downloads
which only seemed to help for the first few days of a new statement
cycle. Let's hope this solves it once and for all.

----
Brendan Coupe