KMyMoney Compile..3rdparty directory

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 7 23:02:47 BST 2019

Since I am in the US, I am not closely following the development
related to the new German security requirements.  However, as I
understand it, those changes are in both 5.0 and master, but they DO
require the latest aqbanking, which may not have been packaged for
Fedora yet, so you are likely to need to compile that yourself before
you try to compile KMyMoney.

So - compiling from git head 5.0 branch will work "out of the box" but
what other software it requires depends on your needs.  In my case, for
example, I do need libofx.  It seems that you need aqbanking, and in
particular, the latest version (I'm not sure of aqbanking version
numbers.)  If you got it to compile, but get that error from the bank,
than you are (as I understand) using a too old version of aqbanking.