KMyMoney Compile..3rdparty directory

Jesus Varela jvapr27 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 22:50:56 BST 2019

I guess I am wondering, should the 5.0 branch compile and work out of the
box without any other software? For example, I use aqbanking to connect to
my bank and download transaction history. (I am not sure if I can do more
than thatbut, if I can let me know.) My distribution has not yet packaged
and released the new aqbanking 5.99. when I installed KMyMoney it would not
allow me to download transactions from my bank. First time it did not even
have the plug-in enabled. I had to uninstall and tried to install the 5.0
branch. This time it has the plug-in enabled however now it gives me an
error saying that my bank does not accept the communication. I will get an
error message and show you.

I figured it is because of the changes in aqbanking to help with
compatibility for our friends connecting to German banks. Thus, why I am
trying to figure out how to get the latest version of aqbanking to see if
that fixes this issue. I will try the 5.0 branch again. Eventually I want
to help do some dev work but it is taking me a long time with my busy
schedule to get this all figured out.

Thanks for the info. I will try to compile the 5 0 branch and see what
happens.

Thanks

JV