KMyMoney Compile..3rdparty directory

Jesus Varela jvapr27 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:17:36 BST 2019

I live in Texas. Hmm...let me try compiling the 5.0 branch then. I recall
it didn't work either but, let me check again.

I just figured that KMYMONEY would need the latest and greatest aqbanking
as a whole to work. Even if only interacting with US banks.

Will test shortly and get back to you.

Thanks,.

JV