is there a command that we can run to load all dependencies

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sat Nov 9 00:39:45 GMT 2019

I think the problem with your idea is that every distro is different.
I have struggled with the same thing for almost 15 years so I
understand your frustration.

I have written scripts to make it easy to compile KMM from git or from
released source code and to switch between various compiled versions.
If you are interested you can download them here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sfo2HgzaCCSb3d7pjl3To50yoQT5BaXM

Unfortunately they do not help with dependencies but maybe a similar
approach could be used to handle dependencies in the popular distros.
I'd be willing to work on Fedora. A clean VM is all that is needed to
test the scripts.

----
Brendan Coupe