is there a command that we can run to load all dependencies

Jesus Varela jvapr27 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 02:42:50 GMT 2019

That would be cool. When I get home tonight I will checkout the scripts.

I use Fedora too. I figured for every distro it would be the different. My
limited understanding is that each distro has a package management system.
Maybe there is an API we can call to bring down the missing dependencies
automatically for developers?

It seems like the there is already a way to identify the missing pieces and
now we just need an API that can be used to invoke the OS' package
management system.

I don't know if the dependencies would be different enough that we would
need something different for every distro and DE combo. I hope not but I
don't know. I know that KMyMoney seems to behave a little different between
x11 and Wayland but not sure if that is a QT issue, Fedora or KMyMoney
issue.

I will check out the scripts. Thank to all of you for the insight.

JV