is there a command that we can run to load all dependencies

Jesus Varela jvapr27 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 00:23:36 GMT 2019

Yes...seems that way. I installed Plasma but still the same compile errors
came up due to missing dependencies. I ran the commands from Andrew and it
helped but still some errors. I used ccmake to disable the aqbanking like
you guys showed me before. Finally I needed one more -devel version of a
module and Bam! It worked!

I still think we should makes something that would load the missing -devel
dependencies, pull them from a repo if needed.

Thanks,

JV