What is "Forecast (history)" in home page settings?

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Sat Mar 30 22:48:53 GMT 2019

In the Configure KMyMoney, Home section, the list of optional sections
for the home page includes "Forecast (history)"    When I toggle this,
I do not see any change on the home page.  Was this section dropped or
renamed and the entry in this list simply missed getting deleted?

Related to this, it seems we have several names for the Home Page, Home
View, Main Page.  I propose we stick with Home View (it seems to be the
most common use in the Handbook.)  The one exception is the section on
that page itself, which actually seems to be the only place calling it
"The main window."  I would also propose changing this to The Home View.

Any comments or objections, please let me know.

Thanks.