external programs - still used?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 30 16:34:56 GMT 2019

Thomas,

Thanks for the explanation.  I know how to put the appropriate icon on
the toolbar.  Is there any other way to launch the program?  I can see
the possibility of creating a custom shortcut, but I don't see any menu
entry for it.  I would expect every available action to able to be
launched by
1) an icon on the toolbar
2) a configured shortcut
3) a menu item
and optionally by some icon/button or link on some view or  dialog.

If 3 is not currently available, I'll create a wishlist for it.

Thanks.

Jack