Citi Credit Card OFX Import Nightmare

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Tue Mar 26 16:59:20 GMT 2019

That would not surprise me since I switched to KMM 5 around the same time.

A simple test is to download 2 oxf files from Citi. One with the current
billing cycle and one that has a shorter range with fewer transactions. If
you don't get duplicates then verify that the same transaction in each has
a different FITID number (diff -y). It might help to also see what KMM is
using as the bankid for the same transaction.

Thanks for your data point. When is the last time you tried direct connect?
I'm hoping they fix this but haven't tried in a couple of months.

----
Brendan Coupe