Citi Credit Card OFX Import Nightmare

Jeff Barlow jeff at wb6csv.net
Tue Mar 26 16:34:36 GMT 2019

On 3/26/19 9:09 AM, Brendan Coupe wrote:
> I'm running the latest source code from the master branch.
>
> Until late last year I was able to import my Costco Citi credit card
> using OFX direct. They changed something so that it no longer works....

Here's another data point:

I'm still running KMM 4.8.0. I have the exact same credit card. OFX
direct connect stopped working a while back for this account. I've been
manually downloading the OFX (not QFX) file and importing it into KMM
without dupes showing up. Perhaps the newer KMM 5.x.x versions are doing
something different with OFX imports.
--
Later,
Jeff