kmymoney Buchungsbericht (transaction report generation?)

Bernhard Konrad post at bkonrad.de
Tue Jul 23 17:37:01 BST 2019

Hello

When trying to generate a transaction report of an account (with a
modified date range) I am getting the response

"Die Berichtsgruppe „Buchungen“ für den Bericht „Debitoren sonstige YTD
Konto Buchungen (angepasst)“ kann nicht gefunden werden.

Bitte melden Sie diesen Fehler an die Mailingliste der Entwickler:
kmymoney-devel at kde.org"

How can I get tis problem solved?

Also: When importing an account-book from gnucash, I cannot find the
notes (remarks,details...) that were present in the gnucash file.

How can I solve this additional problem?

Best regards

Bernhard Konrad

Dettighofen, Germany

post at bkonrad.de