KmyMoney 5.0.0

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Jan 25 00:47:46 GMT 2019

Dean,

To be clear, I am not a KMM developer.

I have been compiling from source for 10 or more years and I wrote scripts
to manage it back in the cvs days, migrated the scripts to svn and then to
git. I shared them on the mailing list a long time ago but they were not
very user friendly at the time.

I have recently made them much more user friendly, interactive and generic.
I will send an email to the list shortly with the current version assuming
I can attach a tar file. If not I will find some other way to share them.

I hope they help you install either the current official release or, better
yet, from one of the git branches.

----
Brendan Coupe