Encryption Nightmare - I can't turn it off

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sat Feb 9 00:41:57 GMT 2019

I'm running LXDE on Fedora 29. I have options for pinentry-qt (which
is qt5) and pinentry-qt4 which is a symlink pointing at pinentry-qt.

I tried switching to pinentry-qt and it did not work. Maybe it would
if I was running lxde-qt or kde. I may try them eventually.

pinentry-gtk works fine.

----
Brendan Coupe