Encryption Nightmare - I can't turn it off

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 9 00:58:07 GMT 2019

I would expect that having KMM installed really should have sufficient
KDE and QT dependencies that pinentry-qt should work, but perhaps you
are just missing something else omitted as a dependency of something
else.  See if "ldd /usr/bin/pinentry-whatever" shows any problems for
any of the various pinentry programs.   Oddly my pinentry-qt4 is also a
symlink to pinentry-qt4 although it points to some Qt5 libraries, but I
do run a full KDE desktop.

Jack