Where to find this code

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 26 16:30:44 GMT 2019

Pending further response from Thomas, I think the debugfull is better
for your situation.  However, the actual control of optimization is in
flags to the compiler, usually set with CFLAGS or CXXFLAGS.
Optimization is -Ox where x is the level of optimization applied.  For
example, my cmake line starts with 'CFLAGS="-O0 -ggdb" CXXFLAGS=$CFLAGS
cmake ....'  The -O0 (capital letter o, digit zero) says no optimization
at all.  The -ggdb may not be necessary for you, but at some point,
helped me by explicitly providing some additional debug information used
by gdb.  I am not sure whether it makes any difference if you are
debugging with kdevelop.

Jack