Where to find this code

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 16:12:52 GMT 2019

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the response.
Where can I check this? > Did you build with optimization? Turn them
off.

My last cmake command was: cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
-DKDE_INSTALL_PLUGINDIR=/usr/lib64/qt5/plugins
I will try the following: cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
-DKDE_INSTALL_PLUGINDIR=/usr/lib64/qt5/plugins
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debugfull

In case this is the problem, do you know what this is for then?
     The default value is: 'RelWithDebInfo'

I read that as Release-with-Debug-and-Info. Is this still optimizing
for release?
thanks,
JV