Upcoming KMyMoney maintenance release

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Aug 28 17:00:40 BST 2019

Am 10.08.19 um 18:23 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> Dear KMyMoney translators,
>
> the German online banking users have received notice from their banks that due
> to EU regulations, from mid-September onwards (Sept 14th) the banking client
> software has to use a registered product key, otherwise the bank server
> connection will be refused.

Is there any plan to get a Windows package out that supports the update?

As far as I see, the Nightly MSVC builds from
https://kmymoney.org/build.php include no Aqbanking, and the MinGW
Nightlies as well as the Stable and Development QT5 builds compile only
for Linux and FreeBSD, but not for Windows.

Greetings,
Andre Joost