Investment Account Import Issue

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Mon Aug 19 16:07:35 BST 2019

I'm running KMM compiled from the Master branch yesterday on Fedora 30.

When I import transactions from my broker interest on CDs the activity
is labeled as a Dividend and the category selected is for dividends.
If I change the activity to Interest Income and/or change the category
for the interest to  the correct interest category the next time I
import from that account it does not match and I get a duplicate
transaction with the default values.

Is there any way to change the default values for the CD? I tried
changing it from a stock to a bond but it does the same thing.

CDs don't seem to have a home in KMM although all brokerage accounts
that I have used handle them like stocks and bonds so the import works
well (between the investment account and brokerage account) except for
assigning activity and categories and matching on subsequent imports.

----
Brendan Coupe