Upcoming KMyMoney release 5.0.2

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 27 17:22:12 BST 2018

The original schedule for 5.0.2 set the target release date for 23
September.  I believe the 5.0 branch of git was in a stable enough
state at that time, so I believe it's now just a question of one of the
developers officially declaring the release, setting tha tag in git,
making the official tarball available, as well as the Windows installer
tarball, and then making the official release announcement.  I have not
heard of any last minute issues, so it should likely happen within the
next days or week, but it does depend on the developers' available time.

Jack