Upcoming KMyMoney release 5.0.2

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Thu Sep 27 17:02:45 BST 2018

I'm not a developer and I have no idea when 5.0.2 will be released but I
think all of the bug notifications that have been sent out recently are
simply someone trying to close old bugs. Most of the bugs appear to be in
old versions of KMM. Andrew Crouthamel has given the original submitter 15
days to update the status or the bugs will have their status changed to
resolved. I suspect this is not impacting the release of 5.0.2 much.

----
Brendan Coupe