plugin problem with newly compiled KMM from git master

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Wed May 9 13:44:47 UTC 2018

Hi Jack,

there is a high chance that KMyMoney is not loading the plugin you compiled but one that was shipped with your distribution. This also explains why the debugger is not working (it should work without any problems). I had the same problem and my (bad) solution was to uninstall the version of KMyMoney of my distribution.

Best
Chris