plugin problem with newly compiled KMM from git master

Thomas Capricelli orzel at freehackers.org
Thu May 10 12:26:52 UTC 2018

On 09/05/2018 15:44, Christian Dávid wrote:
> there is a high chance that KMyMoney is not loading the plugin you compiled but one that was shipped with your distribution. This also explains why the debugger is not working (it should work without any problems). I had the same problem and my (bad) solution was to uninstall the version of KMyMoney of my distribution.

Speaking of it, I've been told (on IRC i think) that there's a kind of
documentation somewhere about running kmm from the build dir without
installing. It probably involves messing with LD_PATH and such so that
the builddir plugins are found/used instead of the system/distribution
ones.. .

But i could not find it, does anyone have any more information about this ??

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli