Release branch for KMyMoney 5.0 created

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Thu Jan 11 20:22:02 UTC 2018

I have been compiling from the 4.8 branch since the master was changed to
KF5 for development. Before that I compiled from master branch.

Can you explain the difference between the master branch and the 5.0 branch
moving forward and recommend which one I should use in the future?

Thanks. I'm looking forward to switching over to the KF5 version.

*----Brendan Coupe*