Release branch for KMyMoney 5.0 created

Cristian OneČ› onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:12:46 UTC 2018

Hi,

Great news, I'm really happy to see this happening, it has been a
really long port (longer than I expected). I would like to thank
everyone who made this happen, I might take another look at building
this version on the "other" platforms, if I find some time :).

Regards,
Cristian

P.S: I found out about this via Thomas' blog [1]

[1] https://blog.bembel.net/2018/01/rome-wasnt-built-in-a-day/