Release branch for KMyMoney 5.0 created

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jan 5 17:58:19 UTC 2018

Hi,

just seconds after I pressed the send button for the mail below, I received a
notification from sysadmin, that alkimia can now be found at

http://download.kde.org/stable/alkimia/7.0/src/alkimia-7.0.tar.xz.mirrorlist

Cheers

Thomas

On Freitag, 5. Januar 2018 18:55:53 CET Thomas Baumgart wrote:

> Hi,
>
> today I created the 5.0 branch which we should use from now on for bugfixes
> and performance improvements. All changes (maybe except the really tiny ones
> like typo fixes) should go through Phabricator and once approved brought
> into the 5.0 branch. From there we can merge it back into master.
>
> I also crafted and tagged the 7.0 release for Alkimia which is has been
> uploaded to ftp an is waiting for sysadmin to take care of it. This can also
> be used in the 4.8 branch.
>

> Regards
>
> Thomas

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
"Hey! I could use Tex!" and I've only gotten to use it a little
so far but it's so far superiour to MS Words "be everywhere do
everything"-ness it's not even funny... (lordSauron)