Release branch for KMyMoney 5.0 created

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jan 5 17:55:53 UTC 2018

Hi,

today I created the 5.0 branch which we should use from now on for bugfixes
and performance improvements. All changes (maybe except the really tiny ones
like typo fixes) should go through Phabricator and once approved brought into
the 5.0 branch. From there we can merge it back into master.

I also crafted and tagged the 7.0 release for Alkimia which is has been
uploaded to ftp an is waiting for sysadmin to take care of it. This can also
be used in the 4.8 branch.

Regards

Thomas

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp