new problem with 5.0 - it doesn't think mapped accounts are mapped

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Feb 7 06:40:39 UTC 2018

Jack,

On Dienstag, 6. Februar 2018 19:51:41 CET Jack wrote:

> On 2018.01.15 16:01, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
>
> [snip....]
>
> > Weird, so they are found. There was a problem with a case conversion
> > that caused this problem, but if you are at 5.0 HEAD this should be
> > fixed. The problem was, that your file may contain a provider name
> > like "KBanking" and it is now called "kbanking" after a change by
> > Lukasz. But we fixed that to only compare the lower case versions (so
> > basically case insensitive) and then they should match. Here's the
> > commit info:
> >
> > commit 719f713999e8ac4d75ddf617d812ce28220e0c02 Author: Thomas
> > Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> Date:   Tue Jan 9 20:47:03 2018 +0100
> >
> >     Fix account editor's online tab
> >
> >     Bring back the online tab of the mapped provider for old data
> >
> > files,     where the provider name may be spelled with mixed case
> > letters and now     the provider name is lower case only.
> >
> >     Make sure to use and compare only lowercase provider names from
> >
> > now on.
> >
> > Maybe, it still finds some old installation, but it finds some. So
> > that is good.
>
> I'm finally paying attention to this again, and both 5.0 and master
> have the problem.  I was able to unmap and remap one account.  On the
> previously mapped accounts, Account/Edit does not show an online tab.
>
> I suppose I can manually edit my .kmy file, but if this is really
> necessary for me - will in not also affect ALL users with mapped
> accounts where the bank name is in mixed case?

To track this down, can you create a diff of the .kmy file (XML version) in
the original version and the one where you re-mapped one account? I wonder
what changes.

I am sure you know, that

  zcat xxx.kmy > xxx.xml

gives you the needed XML version as a copy.

  gpg -d xxx.kmy > xxx.mxl

for those who use encryption.

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who
understand binary arithmetic and those who don't.