yet another doc question

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Thu Feb 1 23:40:50 UTC 2018

When I went to take the screenshot for the institutions view, I found
that no columns except for the institution and account names were
present.  This optionality seems to be new.  I seemed obvious enough to
me to right click on the column header to add the other columns.  When
I went to the Accounts view, it also started with only the name
column.  However, when I selected a column name to add there, I got a
popup asking if I wanted that column to appear in ALL views.  While
this makes sense, why did I not get that option when selecting columns
in the Institution view?  Is that intentional, or an oversight?

Thanks.